Saturday, October 18, 2014

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

I've seen this recipe floating around for years and finally decided to try it. Remember that "yellow" cake mix mix-up a few posts ago? I finally got a box of yellow cake mix :) However, instead of Libby pure pumpkin, Libby pumpkin pie filling was purchased... so I tried it out. YUMMY!

Mix the cake mix with the filling (nothing else... no water, eggs, or oil). Grease or line muffin pan. Fill 1/2 to 3/4 full and bake muffins for 30 minutes at 350°F.

My friend who does not like pumpkin pie LOVED the muffins. My husband who loves pumpkin pie did not like the muffins... more for me and the kiddo!

These muffins were super moist and delicious. They didn't have that strong pumpkin pie spice taste which was great for me! And even better low in calories and fat- with a batch of 18 muffins it equates to114 calories and 2 fat grams per muffin, not bad ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment